Facility Site Survey
Meet your goals with ergonomic, anti-fatigue and safety mats and matting proven to be effective flooring solutions that work. A Wearwell Site Survey is a great first step.
Everyone has goals for their facility:
- Cost Control. Proper mat selection ensures a lasting mat in a specific area.
- Productivity Improvement. Ergonomic mats provide long-term comfort to standing workers - reducing fatigue and keeping them productive longer.
- Risk Management and Compliance. Some applications require matting products that meet a wide range of criteria. Wearwell mat experts can help find the solution that will keep your facility in compliance.
- Down-time Reduction. Anti-fatigue mats provide extra comfort to keep employees productive for their entire shift.
- Contamination Control. A variety of application specific mats are designed with properties to catch harmful airborne particles, protect sensitive equipment or trap dirt and debris from entering a controlled area.
Wearwell can help you achieve these goals and others through the proper selection of ergonomic matting. Fill out the form to the right to request a Site Survey, or try our Anti-fatigue and Ergonomic Mat Finder.
Request a Site Survey
- If your work has you kneeling or lying down, ROVER is the solution for aching knees, neck and back.
- Portable and versatile ROVER provides comfort and support wherever the job takes you.
- Quickly and securely converts from a kneel mat to a roll for head and neck support.
- Use virtually anywhere! Non-conductive, oil-resistant, silicone-free, flame-resistant and non-marring.
- 100% anti-fungal, the unique Nitricell® material combines vinyl and rubber to provide a comfortable, lightweight and durable product.